FULL SYSTEM CHECK | BELT SERVICE | FLUID MAINTENANCE
Maintaining Comfort and Control
Whether it’s the unwavering heat of mid-summer or the bitter cold of New England winter, you’re going to need your air conditioning system fully functioning to be comfortable in your vehicle. Much like the other systems in your car, the A/C system is complicated and requires regular inspection and maintenance to remain dependable. Hoses may clog or drip, pipes may crack, and your cooling or heating efficiency may suffer. If your A/C is blowing musty air, a reduced air flow or without significant temperature control, you need to stop by Morris Car Care Center. Also, if you drive a GM or Ford, your vehicle may now require 1234YF refrigerant for its A/C system. Call us today for more information.
A comprehensive evaluation of heating and A/C system includes:
- Examining the internal controls and blower
- Checking radiator coolant operating temperature, hoses, pressure radiator cap and thermostat
- Inspecting the compressor belt
- Inspecting system and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- A cooling system pressure test
- Verifying the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the interior vent air temperature
By the time our team is finished with your A/C system, you’ll have control of your car once again and will be able to cruise in comfort.