Properly working brakes are essential to your vehicle safety and reliability. When you press your brake pedal and stop, you need the confidence to know that your vehicle will come to a complete and precise stop.
Why is it important to get your brakes serviced?
Inspecting and replacing your brake pads may save you money by preventing a grinding condition that accelerates the need to replace expensive rotors and/or drums
Our ASE certified technicians are specially trained to maintain, repair, and replace your brake system to help ensure that it’s working as efficiently and effectively as originally designed.
Our service includes:
- Replacing worn brake pads and/or brake shoes
- Resurfacing or replacing brake rotors or drums
- Replacing brake fluid as needed
- Thoroughly testing brake system for proper and safe operation
How often should I get my brakes checked?
It’s important to have your brakes checked at least once a year to keep them responsive and to help avoid costly replacements.
You should have your brakes checked immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Your brakes are continuously squeaking, squealing, or grinding
- Your brake or anti-lock braking system (ABS) warning light comes on
- Your car jerks or pulls to one side when braking
- You need to pump your brakes for them to work properly
- Your brake pedal feels unusually soft and spongy or hard
- You notice brake fluid leaks around the wheels, engine compartment or on the ground where you parked your car.